A free eBook version of the VRI edition of this title is available from VRI at https://www.vridhamma.org/free-books. Although the formatting of the VRI edition may be different, the content is the same as our print edition.
This is a collection of the manuals written by the great meditation master and Abhidhamma scholar Venerable Ledi Sayadaw. This Pariyatti Edition has a bigger page size with larger text, a stronger spine as well as a new cover design.
Ven. Ledi Sayadaw was an invaluable link in the chain of teachers that in modern times has included Sayagyi U Ba Khin and S.N. Goenka. The Manuals of Dhamma includes The Manual of the Four Noble Truths, The Manual of the Factors Leading to Enlightenment, The Manual of Right Views and more. The reader will find a great treasure of information as well as inspiring guidance for the practice of Dhamma.
The Manuals of Dhamma includes:
- Manual of Insight (Vipassan D pan )
- Manual of Conditional Relations (Patthanuddesa D pan )
- Manual of Right Views (Sammaditthi Dipani)
- Manual of Law (Niyama Dipani)
- Manual of the Four Noble Truths (Catusacca D pan )
- Manual of the Factors of Enlightenment (Bodhipakkhiya D pan )
- Manual of the Constituents of the Path (Magganga D pan )
- Five Kinds of Light (Alin Kyan)
- 5 Questions on Kamma; Anattanisams