We endeavor to provide good service and to process all orders within 48 hours, Monday through Thursday. Let us know if at any time you have questions about an order or problems.
Within the U.S.
For shipments within the U.S., we base our shipping and handling charges on the online rates supplied by the U.S. Postal Service and UPS.
Shipping via the U.S. Postal Service
- USPS Priority and First Class Mail: allow up to five business days.
- USPS Media Mail: usually 2-9 days, but allow up to three weeks, especially during the holiday season.
Shipping via UPS
- Allow up to six business days for UPS Ground deliveries within the continental U.S.
- If you would like a price quote for UPS Next Day or Second-day Air, please call.
Outside the U.S.
- We can ship using First Class Mail International for packages under 4 pounds, and via International Priority Mail. You may contact us to request another method.
- Pariyatti can ship via UPS to customers only within the Continental U.S.
- NOTE: International shipments can take between 8-10 weeks to arrive. Once the package leaves U.S. borders, we have no way to know where the package is located or when it will be delivered. Therefore, we can't guarantee that the shipment will arrive.
- Your package may be subject to customs fees or import duties on arrival. We are not responsible for these additional charges, which vary by country. Please contact your local customs office for additional information.
- We are required to state the value of each order on the package, even if it is a gift.
Our "no returns" policy helps to keep prices down. However, if there is a packing mistake, we will correct the error at our expense. Returns for other reasons must be preapproved, and will incur a 10% restocking fee. If you have questions you can email us at email@example.com.