Articles, Book Reviews, Poetry and Art
- A Road Trip On and Off the Path
- Unexpected Beginnings – Day 0
- Meditation in Brussels (painting)
- Dhamma Practice in the Face of the Coronavirus
- Pandemia's Flower
- And Passing Away (painting)
- Understanding Pain from a Dhamma Perspective
- A Note on The Equanimous Mind
- Run Pierre Run: Wallowing in Thought is a Risky Distraction
- Ingynbin 2015
By Samir Malhotra | 9/21/2021
Anxieties left to grow.
Fearful emotives blossom.
Nectars of uncertainty flows,
Attracting humanities resilience,
The mind starts to slow.
An equanimous silence,
Fears, anxieties and reactions,
Wither to lie low.
A season epochs with understanding,
Insight and awareness,
With humbled growth a change embraces.